Through dedication to our students and our commitment to providing quality training, we feel that we can offer you the best service in the area. Our goal is to create satisfied customers out of each and every contact.
Please take a moment to browse through our site to learn more about Villari’s Self-Defense Center and the services that we can provide you. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Shaolin Kempo Karate
- Family Martial Arts Training Centers
- Get In Shape & Reduce Stress
- Learn and Practice Self-Defense Skills
- Children Develop Self-Control, Self-Discipline & Respect
- Jiu-Jitsu and Street Smart Defense Against Empty Hand and Weapons
Why Choose Villari's For Self-Defense & Fitness?
- Over 50 years of experience training tots, children, teens and adults in the Martial Arts.
- You will learn, train and work out at your own pace and level.
- Our instructors are experienced, friendly Black Belts.
- Convenient class days and times to fit your schedule.
- We foster defensive abilities, rather than aggressive techniques.
- You can choose either group or private lessons.
- Karate is surprisingly affordable. We offer a risk-free trial.
- You can cancel any time. No contracts ever required.
- Regional and national tournaments let you compete with peers and share your interests.
- You can choose to work towards an advanced Martial Arts rank…or just have fun.
- Locally owned and operated. All profits are put back in to the local economy.
COMBATIVE GRAPPLING– Villari’s Combative Grappling is a jiu-jitsu based self-defense class. Students learn the basics of jiu-jitsu and grappling, while defending against strikes, kicks, grabs and being taken to the ground; at the same time maintain control over their opponent. Learn to close the gap and take down an opponent from a standing position as well as defend and attack from the ground. In addition, students learn and practice striking/kicking, take downs/throws and submissions to include joint locks and chokes. A full uniform and belt will be used for easier learning but there’s plenty of “no gi” training included to bring more reality based fighting into play. 13 years and up may attend this class.